Happy and fulfilling living can sometimes be an easy formula this has been mine for the week.
- My girlfriend 24-7
- 10-18 year olds are more amazing than they have ever been
- Humanism and the best most important things in life
- My job and how it is also my passion and wonderful aspect of my life
- Good people doing good things
- How to engage with my local federal MP – a new relationship
- Getting paid – What do I do?
- Do what you have to do to be what you want to be – good luck for VCE
- Ways to campaign for more people to buy fairtrade cotton
- Magpies lifecycle
- Rach, my girlfriend, who has the most compassionate and self-less outlook on life
- Youth who have an amazing social justice already and their creativity
- The cool guy in year 10 who shyly came up to me after a presentation after all had left to say he want to advocate for gender equality and the empowerment of women!
- Year 7 student who said he wants to walk from Melbourne to Canberra in the schools holidays to raise awareness about extreme poverty… BACKWARDS to make it a record.
- Jesus as a social justice role-model… reading something that is getting my spiritual blood flowing, plus anyone who does water into wine is inspirational
- So many people I meet-hear-read daily who inspire – I feel honoured and a part of it
- Fairtrade cotton – the next step on from coffee, tea and chocolate
- Tim from Youth Tree – trying to make volunteering as common as cheese burgers and breathing – http://www.youthtree.org.au/
- A weekend with my girl to think and be inspired
- 250km over the week on the bike to think and be inspired
- 3 schools presentations at different very schools where all the youth rock it
- Attended a Youth Action Conference with 400 14 year olds – awesome
- Wrote to my local federal MP to set up a meeting for the future
- Appreciated and advocated my job it’s benefits of being happy and busy
- Came up with my promotions of fairtrade cotton – ‘Cotton on this Christmas’ or ‘a ball of cotton that can really help others’ or ‘fairtrade cotton get a feel for it’
- Just done a whole lot of smiling from thinking, being inspired and taking actions
- Observed and learnt the lifecycle of Magpies and that they stop swooping once the eggs have hatched and listened to how awesome they sound
- Practising being a human: learning, interacting, loving, drinking, walking, doing
Nothing weird in there for you folks but just simple happy living… Tomorrow is the 29th of the Month so will be up for sunrise + a bike ride and youth presentation!